$250 CSR Membership: 2022-2023 Season
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR LIFE IS.
LOVE THE FOOD HERE? WANT TO HELP US GROW?JOIN OUR MISSION AS A COMMUNITY SUPPORTED RESTAURANT (CSR) MEMBER.
Your support helps us:
grow (in big ways!)
make health conscious food convenient for our community
evolve the food industry and live better practices for people and planet
You get food credit at the Eatery and Bodega with a 20% to 30% return to use for one calendar year.* So, you get all of your investment back, plus some, in the form of food.
WHAT ARE THE MEMBERSHIP TIERS?
We've got three great choices:
$250 / $300 credit - a 20% return! Perfect for students or young pros
$500 / $625 credit - a 25% return! Great for cool couples or frequent diners
$1,000 / $1,300 credit - a 30% return! A steal for Fresh Thymes regulars or families
THIS YEAR'S FUNDRAISING GOAL: $45,000
2022/2023 SEASON CSR PLANS
Thanks to CSR 2021/22 support, we were able to further our mission to make ingredient-conscious food even more accessible with the opening of the Bodega by Fresh Thymes. This Season, we have high hopes of seeing Fresh Thymes out of the pandemic and into a place of more accessibility than ever before. We would love to spread the word far and wide about the opening of the Bodega, with a new Bodega website and a broad marketing reach. We would love to continue supporting our favorite local farmers at not only the Eatery but also at the Bodega, with the kitchen support from the Marketplace. We would love to expand our catering operations so Fresh Thymes can continue to be a part of all of life's special moments. Most importantly, we would love to stay put. 2021-2022 was the most challenging time yet for restaurants in the waves of the pandemic as well as in facing challenges posed by labor shortages and inflation. Fresh Thymes is needed by our community, and we hope to do all we can to continue to make real, good food accessible to all who need it.
HOW DOES A CSR MEMBERSHIP WORK?
Fresh Thymes CSR Membership is inspired by CSA programs that have been so essential for farms. The idea is simple: Farms take pre-payment for the expenses needed for the future growing cycle. In return, CSA members get fresh fruit and vegetables. Our Fresh Thymes CSR membership offers the same: a chance for you to invest in a business that aligns with your values, and one that makes darn good food, in order to help us grow.
Once your CSR membership is activated, you can use it once per day (up to $30 or $50 from a single account, depending on tier selection) at either the Eatery or the Bodega. Your CSR membership is good for one year.
WELCOME TO OUR INNER CIRCLE! As a CSR Member, you’ll get an invite to special events just for members with our Chef & Founder, Christine Ruch. You’ll get the first word on cooking classes, wine tastings, special events and promotions, and any exciting Fresh Thymes news.
SO, WHEN CAN I JOIN?
SIGNUP FOR THE 2022-2023 SEASON OPENS AUGUST 26TH!
> PLEASE BE SURE TO SIGN THE HELLOSIGN CSR AGREEMENT IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
THE FINER POINTSWe ask that our CSR members help us make this program successful by following these guidelines:
- Limit is one CSR Membership per person.
- All New & Returning CSR Members must read and sign our CSR Agreement before membership becomes active.
- Once you purchase your tier online, you'll receive a confirmation email with the HelloSign document link.)
- Our first two membership tiers, at $250 and $500, can use up to $30 from a single account in one visit per day at either of our locations.
- Our third membership tiers, at $1000, can use up to $50 from a single account in one visit per day at either of our locations.
- Duration of CSR membership is one calendar year from purchase date-- after one year, your account and any remaining balance will expire
- Your CSR balance will always be available on the bottom of your receipt, or you can ask us for your balance at any point in house, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.