BEST-BY POLICY FOR OUR BONE BROTH
Our broth is a highly perishable, time-consuming and expensive product to make once - let alone weekly and in high volume for our customers who love it. Our broth, once made, should be consumed or frozen within 7-10 days. We will only send home the freshest broth possible, no exceptions. That's why we have to take a strict stance and create our Best-By Policy on the following terms:
For Bundle purchases (year-round):
- Please give us 48 hours from time of purchase to process your order. For example, if you purchase broth on a Monday, your bundle will be available for pickup on that following Wednesday. We may be able to make an exception, depending on inventory, if you call us after your purchase a broth bundle online.
For Prescriptions only (in the wintertime):
- If you're billed every Monday for a Broth Prescription, you have until Wednesday close of business (5 p.m. MT) of the same week only to pick up your broth or we'll move the quarts to our fridge to sell as singles.
- If you're billed every Wednesday for a Broth Prescription, you have until Friday close of business (5 p.m. MT) of the same week only to pick up your broth or we'll move the quarts to our fridge to sell as singles.
- You may not defer a week or roll over into the following week for any reason. However, if you're on vacation and want to send someone in your place to pick up your broth, please let us know two (2) business days ahead of time so that we can make record of this request. You can make this request by calling the Marketplace at (720) 484-5969 between operating hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri or 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thu.
- We do not accept refunds or reimbursements, substitutions or exchanges, or pickups after the above schedule due to the highly perishable and time-consuming nature of making our broth.
- If you're unsure if a recurring weekly Broth Prescription is right for you, we recommend you visit the Marketplace and try our broth first. We sell it hot by the cup or in our fridge by the jar.
- The minimum commitment for our Broth Prescription is four (4) weeks. We believe this gives you the optimal time to benefit from drinking the broth and cooking with it daily. For ideas on how to cook with our broth, see our About page.
- By purchasing a Broth Prescription, you agree to the above terms. You agree to also consume the broth within 7-10 days of pickup or freeze the broth before the best-by sticker.
“Food with Brains” isn’t just a phrase you’ll see on our t-shirts―it’s what we believe in, which means we make smart decisions when it comes to our kitchen and our business. We only ask that our CSR members help us make this program successful by following these guidelines:
- Our first two membership tiers, at $250 and $500, can use up to $30 from a single account per day at either of our locations. Members who purchase the $1,000 tier are the only ones eligible to use $50 from a single account per day.
- Duration of CSR membership is one calendar year. After a year, your account and any remaining balance will expire. The CSR is NOT a gift card. You are locavesting in a company that aligns with you values and, in turn, getting your money back in the form of food - plus some! (Want to know what your balance is? Just ask us at the register or check your receipt.)
- We ask that all returning and new CSR members read and sign our standard CSR Agreement before their membership becomes active. (Once you purchase your tier online, you'll receive a separate email with a link to the document you’ll need to sign before we can activate your membership.)
- You agree to adhere to all terms outlined in the CSR agreement you sign and acknowledge that this year, 2019-2020, you support our decision to limit one CSR membership per person in order to allow this inclusive community program to grow. Thank you!